An agreement has been struck to consolidate the two deposits at Pani into a single Joint Venture. MDKA acquired a 66.6% stake in the Pani Gold deposit in Sulawesi for US$55m in November 2018. Pani has a resource of 90Mt @ 0.82g/t Au for 2.4Moz Au and abuts the J Resources deposit 2.3Moz (73Mt @ 0.98g/t Au). The key to unlocking value at Pani has been the consolidation of the tenement packages which allows for the consideration of a single open pit operation versus a split boundary scenario prior to now. Under the terms of the deal, J Resources will own 40% of the combined entity and the remaining 60% will be held by MDKA and Lion Selection (67%/33% JV). The parties will now look to fast track development, with combined Resources of ~5Moz and initial concepts envisaging 250-300kozpa gold production. BUY maintained and target price of IDR 1,257ps.
To access the full report please log in under the Client Area at the bottom of this page.
Argonaut’s Client Area allows you to view delayed share prices, access Argonaut’s wealth of Research as well as create custom portfolios and set up company watch lists.
If you would like to access our research please contact us to create an account.