Argonaut was the major sponsor of the 2013 Australian Uranium & Rare Earths conference held in Fremantle, Western Australia on the 16th and 17th of July 2013. The conference brings together companies active in the sector along with investors, brokers, analysts, suppliers and government.
Argonaut's Metals & Mining research analyst, Matthew Keane, presented a paper at the conference incorporating the following:
- an overview / assessment of the current market and key influencers;
- an explanation of the unique attributes of Uranium – the "Energy Metal";
- a review of the Supply / Demand equation;
- an assessment of the situation in Japan and its likely future participation in the nuclear industry;
- a review of selected ASX listed Uranium explorers, developers and producers including a comparison of key metrics;
- an explanation of the various types of uranium deposits and mining methodologies; and
- an overview of the process from extraction, conversion and enrichment through to fuel fabrication.
For more information contact:
Argonaut | Perth
Level 30, Allendale Square,
77 St Georges Terrace Perth, WA, 6000
Phone: +61 8 9224 6888
Fax: +61 8 9225 5511